Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gold From the Ceiling, an Adventure for Murderhobos


I was lucky enough to come across the 2nd Edition of a role-playing game called Murderhobos, by Brent P. Newhall. I was impressed with the humor, the mechanics, the art and the price. While I was trying to craft my pitch to the Monday Night Game Lab suggesting that we give it a try, Brent posted a contest for best Murderhobos adventure.

I'd never written an adventure before, most of the time I write notes and keep the rest in my head. But I gave it a try, and to my pleasant surprise, I won. Probably it helped there were only two other submissions, but still. 

Check out the game, it's a fun read (rated M for Mature) and download the adventures, they are about a third of the way down the page.

http://brentnewhall.com/games/doku.php?id=games:murderhobos#adventures


This cover is awesome.